Monday, October 3, 2016

Irritated

     I'm having an interesting day today. For some reason I am irritated... Almost like my skin doesn't fit right or something. It has been busy; the BABY and I had to do some errands today, and we had some pleasurable visits while doing so. I don't know why I feel this way...But I'm sure that "this too shall pass."
     In 3 days the NP child will be competing at a huge invitational show in Texas. We just finished up the district fair on Saturday...It's a lot of running, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I can't wait to see my aunt who lives down there...I haven't seen her since my grandma's funeral almost 2 years ago. We are hauling the horses to the vet tomorrow to get health papers to cross the state line, and we will be set! I am wondering if nerves and stress are ganging up on me to make me feel so weird? Years ago this would have put me into a full-fledged panic attack. These days I am much more likely to "let go and let God."  It took me a long time to get to this point. I was always a churchgoer; however sporadically. But I don't know if I ever allowed God as deeply into my life as He is now. I KNOW that He is with me at all times; He is a part of me. I don't think that I ever had that before. I can actually FEEL His presence in my life. He is such a comfort to me...Why would anyone choose to NOT have Him as a part of their lives?

No comments:

Post a Comment