Monday, May 16, 2016

Enjoy the little things

     It's been a day already...and it's only noon. First, I got up and took the NP child to school. All that went fine, came home to a messy house; because she and I were at an overnight rodeo this weekend...Not so fine. Sat down to feed the BABY and THAT child spilled a can of soda into a basket of clean, folded jeans-all of which need to be rewashed now, and since they are good jeans; they have to be taken to town, because the amount of rust in our water at home will ruin them otherwise. But, with all that going on I remembered that messes are easy to clean up. A dirty house can be cleaned, clothes can be washed. But the time with my littles is precious; and I am going to take some time today to enjoy them! Talk later-I'm going to play GI Joes rescue the princess pony!

No comments:

Post a Comment