This last week was a doozey....the NP child got a bad grade on her report card, THAT child was sick, we had a 2-day rodeo that lasted until midnight on Friday and Saturday...It just seemed like nothing would go right....Such is the life of a mama; right? This week coming up is going to be just as bad...The NP child has a pageant on Thursday evening, THAT child has preschool graduation Thursday afternoon; and we have a 2 day rodeo that is 2 hours away on Friday and Saturday...That will be an over-nighter. I think that I had less work and stress in my life when I actually worked outside our home!
Now today I am waiting for the banks to update; so that I can work on our weekly budget, and have some idea of what we have to spend! I feel like I'm always either rushing somewhere, or waiting on someone...But that's my life! There are times when I have to make myself slow down and take a breath. I love my children, I love my family....Sometimes I just have to make time to let God in, and let Him show me the way. When things get overwhelming; I have to just throw my hands up and pray. I am guilty of not doing this enough. I need to take the time out and make Him a priority. So many things in my life are great. I have good health; my family is healthy. We make enough money to make do. We have safe, dependable vehicles. We have an expensive hobby that we are fortunate enough to be able to participate in. We have what we need, and I am thankful!
No comments:
Post a Comment