Ever get the feeling that everything is working against you? That's the way I feel today. I am supposed to pick up a pony on Friday, and it's been raining for 2 days and we are in a flash flood watch.... I guess if it will happen when it happens...Years ago something like this would have started a full-scale panic attack...Now I am so much more at peace with my life. I can still feel the panic inside, but I am much more able to control it now.When I fully accepted the Lord into my life, peace settled over me. Little things don't set me off into a tailspin like they used to.
God is such a great Father...Today the BABY is combing my hair, and chewing on her comb. I look at her and my heart is full of such love.That is the way that God feels about each and every one of us! How amazing is that?! The Omnipotent, Omnipresent God loves ME! The God that created each and every thing loves me as His child. Wow. When I think about that it's a little overwhelming, and I feel a little unworthy.... I am humbled by the thought of Him loving me that much.
Humility is defined as a modest or low view of one's importance. Sounds about right when you think of how we should feel before God. Humbled and unworthy.
No comments:
Post a Comment