I have been so blessed in my life! I have wonderful kids, a great husband, a hobby that I love... And some days it all just feels so overwhelming. I am truly thankful for my kids and my husband; but there are just some days where I wish my life was like something you see on television. When my house is a total disaster, when the kids are being terrors, when my husband is on the warpath... I would so gladly just like to quit! Then I imagine what it would be like for any of these things to be gone from my life. If I didn't have my kids, my husband, or my horses in my life; I would have nothing.
I want you all to know that this is totally normal... Everyone gets frustrated and out of sorts... The other day my horses were having some springtime silliness going on, and I just wanted to throw my hands up and throw in the towel...But nothing was ever achieved my quitting. I don't have a perfect life. My husband, my kids, my house, my horses: Certainly not perfect! All of you that think there is perfection in this world, you have another thing coming! No one, and Nothing is perfect. There are people that skip church. Some smoke, drink, don't obey traffic laws, et. cetera.
Perfection is a totally unattainable goal. There are so many other things that you can be than perfect! Be an amazing parent, or an amazing coach, or an amazing husband/wife. Be a good person. There is nothing wrong with being imperfect! Being perfectly imperfect will get you a lot farther than perfection any day!
No comments:
Post a Comment